Friday, December 9, 2011

The Best So Far

I took this picture in my bedroom on my bookshelf, i believe this one of my best photos because I love how you can see the texture of this little box. I also edit it and the color likes to pop out on top of the box... where the flowers are located and the rest is basically a pretty metallic gray. 




I took this picture outside my house beyond the cornfield, I really like the colors of the sky. You can really see the clouds and I also like how the tree and everything else in front the sky looks like a shadow and dark. I looks very pretty:D 



I took this picture outside my house as well. I think it looks really neat how the sky looks with the tree . The tree looks very interesting as well.

1 comment:

  1. i really like all the pictures that you took they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete